Senior Security Consultant
We are looking for a strong cyber security professional to join our team. We are a consulting and managed services company, laser-focused on providing exceptional cloud, cyber security and data solutions to our customers.
We help emerging and enterprise customers align to the zero trust framework by ensuring the right adoption of Cyber Security architecture and platforms.
- Delivery of cyber security projects
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements – design and/or implement technical solutions;
- Author documentation to the highest standard
- Conduct customer meetings and workshops
- Work closely with peers to ensure project delivery meet customer expectations
- Support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Be involved in IP development and repeatability
- Participate in technical pre-sales activities including proposals creation and peer reviews
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security discipline
- Domain knowledge in cloud security, network security, security architecture and security operations
- Have experience in both designing and implementing Identity related solutions, being IDAM, PAM & IGA
- Solid understanding of the Zero Trust framework
- You’ll have experience across Cloud technologies, being IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience working in a consulting company is a must
- Have sound commercial acumen for delivering projects
- Interact and communicate effectively with peers, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- A keen eye for detail and passion for delivering exceptional outcomes and customer experience
- Proactive and driven to continually learn security and identity technologies and business best practices, including attaining certifications
- Competitive salary
- Training & Certifications – access to on-line training platforms, exam vouchers & tech sessions
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly team meet-ups – we share our successes, plans and socialise
- Regular team lunches (virtual get togethers during COVID-19)
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $$$$ as a big thank you
We have a start-up feel, with huge focus on our values. We possess the drive to be better through continuous learning, and as a team, we work smart to be creative in generating ideas, ensuring we make our customers successful in the digital world.
We have a fun, collaborative and supportive environment We enjoy games of billiards in the office. We like our GIFs for a laugh and have a fair bit of friendly banter too! We love our food and drinks – team lunches and after work social events, well-stocked fridge, coffee, fruits and snacks all day, every day! We also do regular events and host community meet-ups. All employees have their say, with a flat management structure so everyone’s voice is heard. We empower everyone every step the way.
We’re continuing to build our talented team based on teamwork, inclusivity and innovation. It’s a work smart, play hard kind of place!
We embody team spirit to deliver remarkable outcomes in the industry. We respect and support each other promoting open and honest communication, proactively sharing important information, we listen and are solution-focused.
The Big Picture
We are big picture people who think of ideas, solutions and opportunities. We tackle complex challenges head-on, and think outside the box. We keep focused on the ultimate goal.
We think three steps ahead, to ensure we are always on top of what we do.
We have the attitude to do well and be better, every step of the way. We embrace continuous learning and be ahead of the game. We aim high and take pride on making sure our ideas become a reality.
We re-define problems as opportunities, with a can-do attitude and the energy to match.
*You will need to gain Global Security Clearance for this role.