Senior Consultant – Azure
We are looking for Senior Consultants to join our team.
We are a consulting and managed services company, laser-focused on providing exceptional Azure cloud, cyber security and data solutions to our customers.
Are you are a forward thinker and have the ability to see the big picture? Like being ahead of the game? Are you a creative and logical thinker? Yes? Come and join us!
The purpose of this role is to provide Xello and our customers with an elite level of technical, consulting and advisory expertise within the Azure discipline and associated products, platform and other relevant technologies.
- Delivery of Azure platform (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) related cloud projects
- Provide the very best subject matter expertise and advice to our customers
- Work through customer specifications in line with defined requirements – design and/or implement technical solutions
- Author documentation to the highest standard
- Conduct customer meetings and workshops
- Work closely with team to ensure project delivery meet customer expectations
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect & Security Certified (AZ-303 / AZ-304 & AZ-500 or equivalent) preferred
- Consulting, implementation and migration knowledge and proven experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure platform
- IaaS, PaaS & SaaS and related services
- Cloud Security, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Policies, Secured Landing Zones
- Microsoft Azure AD, SSO, MFA
- Cloud Native Solutions, such as Kubernetes, Serverless
- Azure DevOps
- Hashicorp Terraform and Vault
- At least 3 years of experience in a Senior Consulting role, ideally with experience working for a global consulting firm or large technology company, delivering projects across multiple environments
- Broad experience and knowledge in hybrid and cloud technologies
- Strong desire and passion to obtain industry-based certifications
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent collaboration skills; work well as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with structure, clarity, and precision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with pro-active approach with a can-do attitude
- Skilled in responding to setbacks in an agile and resilient manner
- Competitive salary
- Training & Certifications – access to online training platforms, exam vouchers & tech sessions
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly team meet-ups – we share our successes, plans and socialise
- Regular team lunches and Friday social events
- Well-stocked fridge, barista-style coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $$$$ as a big thank you!
We have a start-up feel, with huge focus on our values. We possess the drive to be better through continuous learning, and as a team, we work smart to be creative in generating ideas, ensuring we make our customers successful in the digital world.
We have a fun, collaborative and supportive environment. We enjoy games of billiards in the office. We like our GIFs for a laugh and have a fair bit of friendly banter too. We like our food and drinks, socialising is in our DNA. We also do regular events and host community meet-ups. We back each other and empower everyone every step the way.
We are building our talented team based on teamwork, inclusivity and innovation. It’s a work smart, play hard kind of place!
We embody team spirit to deliver remarkable outcomes in the industry. We respect and support each other promoting open and honest communication, proactively sharing important information, we listen and are solution-focused.
The Big Picture
We are big picture people who think of ideas, solutions and opportunities. We tackle complex challenges head-on, and think outside the box. We keep focused on the ultimate goal.
We think three steps ahead, to ensure we are always on top of what we do.
We have the attitude to do well and be better, every step of the way. We embrace continuous learning and be ahead of the game. We aim high and take pride on making sure our ideas become a reality.
We re-define problems as opportunities, with a can-do attitude and the energy to match.