Principal Solutions Architect – Azure
We are looking for a Principal Solutions Architect to lead our Azure business. This role takes ownership of Xello’s Azure solutions roadmap, with a strong focus on productisation, presales & technical excellence. The solution portfolio focuses on cloud native technologies including Kubernetes, Serverless and Data Services.
We are a consulting and managed services company, laser-focused on providing exceptional cloud, cyber security and data solutions to our customers. We help emerging and enterprise customers align to the best of breed Azure solutions, and keep ahead of the game.
- Own Xello’s Azure solutions roadmap
- Work with internal team & Microsoft on innovation to ensure Xello stays ahead of the game in technology adoption
- Lead Xello’s cloud native & Azure Kubernetes success
- Productise market leading solutions
- Be a technical evangelist
- Lead IP development and repeatability
- Facilitate PoC and FITD offers
- Own Azure related presales activities
- Work with Sales Team to meet Azure sales business target
- Mentor other consultants
- Maintain leading Azure certifications
What we are looking for
- Microsoft Azure domain expertise
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps, Kubernetes & Serverless technologies
- Deep knowledge of Hashicorp technologies including Terraform, Vault and Consul
- Knowledge of Azure Data Services is preferred
- Principal level of experience with both solution and enterprise architectures
- Have sound sales and commercial acumen
- Interact and communicate effectively with peers, clients, stakeholders and executives
- A keen eye for detail and passion for Azure technologies
- Proactive and driven to always be ahead of the game
- Competitive salary
- Sales commission
- Training & Certifications – access to on-line training platforms, exam vouchers & tech sessions
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly team meet-ups – we share our successes, plans and socialise
- Regular team lunches and Friday social events
- Well-stocked fridge, barista-style coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $$$$ as a big thank you!
We have a start-up feel, with huge focus on our values. We possess the drive to be better through continuous learning, and as a team, we work smart to be creative in generating ideas, ensuring we make our customers successful in the digital world.
We have a fun, collaborative and supportive environment. We enjoy games of billiards in the office. We like our GIFs for a laugh and have a fair bit of friendly banter too. We like our food and drinks, socialising is in our DNA. We also do regular events and host community meet-ups. We back each other and empower everyone every step the way.
We are building our talented team based on teamwork, inclusivity and innovation. It’s a work smart, play hard kind of place!
We embody team spirit to deliver remarkable outcomes in the industry. We respect and support each other promoting open and honest communication, proactively sharing important information, we listen and are solution-focused.
The Big Picture
We are big picture people who think of ideas, solutions and opportunities. We tackle complex challenges head-on, and think outside the box. We keep focused on the ultimate goal.
We think three steps ahead, to ensure we are always on top of what we do.
We have the attitude to do well and be better, every step of the way. We embrace continuous learning and be ahead of the game. We aim high and take pride on making sure our ideas become a reality.
We re-define problems as opportunities, with a can-do attitude and the energy to match.