Microsoft Identity Architect – Azure AD
We are looking for a Microsoft Identity Architect to join our team.
We are a consulting and managed services company, laser-focused on providing exceptional Azure cloud, cyber security and data solutions to our customers.
Are you are a forward thinker and have the ability to see the big picture? Like being ahead of the game? Are you a creative and logical thinker? Yes? Come and join us!
The purpose of this role is to provide Xello and our customers with an elite level of technical, consulting and advisory expertise within the Azure discipline and associated products, platform and other relevant technologies.
- Delivery of Microsoft Identity platform (Azure AD, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD B2C) related projects
- Provide the very best subject matter expertise and advice to our customers
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with defined requirements – design and/or implement technical solutions
- Author documentation to the highest standard
- Conduct customer meetings and workshops
- Work closely with team to ensure project delivery meet customer expectations
- Support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Be involved in IP development and repeatability
- Participate in technical pre-sales activities including proposal creation and peer review
What we are looking for
- Consulting, implementation and migration knowledge and proven experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure AD, SSO, MFA
- Microsoft Azure AD B2B, B2C
- Microsoft MIM, PAM
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure platform
- At least 5 years of experience in a Solutions Architect or similar consulting role, delivering projects across multiple environments
- Broad experience and knowledge in hybrid and cloud technologies
- Microsoft Security Certified (MS-500 / AZ-500 or equivalent) preferred
- Background experience with other Identity solutions, such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta is advantageous
- Strong desire and passion to obtain industry-based certifications
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Proactive approach to problem solving; naturally inquisitive problem solver with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills; work well as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Training & Certifications – access to online training platforms, exam vouchers & tech sessions
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly team meet-ups – we share our successes, plans and socialise
- Regular team lunches and Friday social events
- Well-stocked fridge, barista-style coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $$$$ as a big thank you!
We have a start-up feel, with huge focus on our values. We possess the drive to be better through continuous learning, and as a team, we work smart to be creative in generating ideas, ensuring we make our customers successful in the digital world.
We have a fun, collaborative and supportive environment. We enjoy games of billiards in the office. We like our GIFs for a laugh and have a fair bit of friendly banter too. We like our food and drinks, socialising is in our DNA. We also do regular events and host community meet-ups. We back each other and empower everyone every step the way.
We are building our talented team based on teamwork, inclusivity and innovation. It’s a work smart, play hard kind of place!
We embody team spirit to deliver remarkable outcomes in the industry. We respect and support each other promoting open and honest communication, proactively sharing important information, we listen and are solution-focused.
The Big Picture
We are big picture people who think of ideas, solutions and opportunities. We tackle complex challenges head-on, and think outside the box. We keep focused on the ultimate goal.
We think three steps ahead, to ensure we are always on top of what we do.
We have the attitude to do well and be better, every step of the way. We embrace continuous learning and be ahead of the game. We aim high and take pride on making sure our ideas become a reality.
We re-define problems as opportunities, with a can-do attitude and the energy to match.