Senior Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join our team.
We are a consulting and managed services company, laser-focused on providing exceptional Azure cloud, cyber security and data solutions to our customers.
Are you are a forward thinker and have the ability to see the big picture? Like being ahead of the game? Are you a creative and logical thinker? Yes? Come and join us!
The Senior Delivery Manager is accountable for meeting their annual Delivery targets and KPIs, meeting project milestones and delivering projects on time, to budget and within scope.
- Lead the delivery and transition to support of multiple complex and interdependent projects and engagements
- Ensure projects deliver stellar client experiences while meeting time, scope and budget requirements
- Develop detailed project, program and transition plans, track progress and manage changes in scope, schedule and cost using the specified project management processes and tools
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring delivery feasibility
- Lead and coordinate the activities of multiple project teams
- Assist with resource scheduling
- Build and manage strong, long-lasting relationships and partnerships with clients, stakeholders and third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management across individual and interdependent projects to minimise project risks, identify and recommend delivery and process improvements
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including steering-level schedules, plans and reports. Where necessary and approved, utilise modified delivery processes and tools to meet complex client delivery and reporting requirements
- Work in conjunction with suppliers and vendor agreements as part of delivering services for the customer, where necessary,
- Measure project performance, and identify and recommend delivery and process improvements
- Work with your project team to identify further opportunities within the client and communicate these back to relevant CyberCX personnel
- Coach, mentor and provide peer support to other Delivery team members, especially when delivering larger and more complex engagements
- Willing to travel and demonstrate flexibility to deliver on client project requirements
Preferred Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or equivalent industry experience
- Technical vendor certifications (Current or expired), preferred but not required
- Project management certifications (such as PMI (PMP), AIPM (Reg PM CPPM), Agile SAFE, Scrum Master or Practitioner, PRINCE2® Practitioner)
- Proven record of successful implementation of complex projects and programs
- 3-5 years of successfully managing large IT Project Teams
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills with an ability to build credibility both internally and externally at all levels
- Skilled in responding to setbacks in an agile and resilient manner and managing client expectations in difficult circumstances
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with pro-active approach with a can-do attitude
- Skilled in responding to setbacks in an agile and resilient manner
- An Australian Security Clearance, or Australian citizenship
- Competitive salary
- Training & Certifications – access to online training platforms, exam vouchers & tech sessions
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly team meet-ups – we share our successes, plans and socialise
- Regular team lunches and Friday social events
- Well-stocked fridge, barista-style coffee, fruits and snacks in the office
- Employee Referral Program – refer a friend and receive $$$$ as a big thank you!
We have a start-up feel, with huge focus on our values. We possess the drive to be better through continuous learning, and as a team, we work smart to be creative in generating ideas, ensuring we make our customers successful in the digital world.
We have a fun, collaborative and supportive environment. We enjoy games of billiards in the office. We like our GIFs for a laugh and have a fair bit of friendly banter too. We like our food and drinks, socialising is in our DNA. We also do regular events and host community meet-ups. We back each other and empower everyone every step the way.
We are building our talented team based on teamwork, inclusivity and innovation. It’s a work smart, play hard kind of place!
We embody team spirit to deliver remarkable outcomes in the industry. We respect and support each other promoting open and honest communication, proactively sharing important information, we listen and are solution-focused.
The Big Picture
We are big picture people who think of ideas, solutions and opportunities. We tackle complex challenges head-on, and think outside the box. We keep focused on the ultimate goal.
We think three steps ahead, to ensure we are always on top of what we do.
We have the attitude to do well and be better, every step of the way. We embrace continuous learning and be ahead of the game. We aim high and take pride on making sure our ideas become a reality.
We re-define problems as opportunities, with a can-do attitude and the energy to match.