Power BI Training for Developers
30 April @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
A Power BI course designed to teach you how to think and create Power BI reports as a developer.
About this Event
Have you ever been on a course, learnt a lot but then not been able to apply it?
This Power BI course is designed to help you develop reports from scratch. Understand the best practice in design and data modelling. Then take your reports back to your business and connect with your own data. We will cover:
- Power BI tips for efficiency
- Report design
- DAX basics
- How to use a star schema
- Many custom visualisations
- Use the Census to understand your local government area
2. Spatial Analysis with Mapbox
- Heatmap , Custom Basemap, Lasoo Selection, Choropleth, 3D
3. Finance Charts from Azure SQL
- Zebra BI – Actual v Budget, Budget v Forecasting and What If Analysis
4. Combined Social Media Dashboard
- Google analytics, Facebook and Twitter
5. Survey Analysis
- Standard reporting and likert scale reporting
6. Monitoring (Time Permitting)
- Floor plan chart and Calendar Heatmap
- A laptop with the latest version of Power BI installed
- No prior Power BI experience necessary
- Refunds are available until 5 business days before the event.
- Tickets are also completely transferable.
- If you are unable to make the event on the day you are able to attend the next one.