The question for most organisations is no longer ‘should we go to the cloud’ - but ‘when’ and ‘how’. Ensuring your digital transformation strategy is aligned with your multicloud initiatives first
The question for most organisations is no longer ‘should we go to the cloud’ – but ‘when’ and ‘how’.
Ensuring your digital transformation strategy is aligned with your multicloud initiatives first and foremost, while evaluating large scale workload migration efforts can be a daunting task, if not done right.
In this webinar, we will demonstrate the value of migrating Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) workloads between public clouds, leveraging the best of Zerto replication technology to help achieve the best business outcomes with the multicloud.
Join our webinar to learn:
- How a multicloud strategy can make a huge difference to your success
- How to start an actionable plan to migrate your workloads from cloud-to-cloud
- How process automation (Zerto) is changing the game for completion time, risk and cost in migration & modernisation
- Demonstrate how to migrate a workload from AWS to Azure
- Demonstrate how to migrate a workload from Azure to AWS
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The best reports don’t just show data - they both contain and tell a full story with it. End users might only judge reports on appearance, but
The best reports don’t just show data – they both contain and tell a full story with it.
End users might only judge reports on appearance, but as the data expert, you know the underlying data model and its calculations are the core foundation to a successful BI solution.
Xello’s data analytics training course is focused on helping you learn the key technical skills around data modelling and DAX in Power BI. With hands-on demonstrations and interactive workshops, we will break down complex topics into smaller understandable pieces to help you solve complex real-life problems, and design reports that are both visually stunning and follow best practices.
The team at Xello is dedicated to helping you become more data savvy and produce better reports and timely insights. Leverage the technical expertise of our resident DAX guru Hunter Shen and sharpen your data knowledge across the following key topics:
- Fundamental skills around data modelling and visualisation with DAX & Power BI
- Best practices around data model design
- Effective DAX formulas, calculated columns and measures
- How Syntax, Functions and Context work in DAX
- Table relationships and filtering with DAX
- Understanding of how DAX can solve many types of analytical challenges
What will this course cover?
- Module 1 – Overview of Power BI & BI development cycle
- Module 2 – Connect to a sample dataset & calendar table
- Module 3 – Working with DAX: Calculated column & Measures
- Module 4 – Working with DAX: Time intelligence Function
- Module 5 – Working with DAX: Role Playing Dimension
- Module 6 – Build a dashboard on sample dataset (Hands on Lab 1)
- Module 7 – Data modelling: Fact & Dimension Table
- Module 8 – Advanced data modelling: Type 2 Slowing Changing Dimension
- Module 9 – Build a second dashboard on Fact & Dimension tables (Hands on Lab 2)
Who is this course for?
- Intermediate business analysts who want to have a better tool for playing with the data and learn how to produce actionable insights easier.
- Developers and consultants who want to know how to develop solutions with Power BI.
- BI architects and decision-makers who want to use Power BI in their BI applications.
- Passionate data experts who want a deeper dive into DAX & Power BI’s capabilities.
- BYOL (Bring your own laptop)
- Power BI Desktop Installed (we can help you with this if not)
- SQL Server Management Studio (Optional)
About Our Trainer
Hunter Shen is a Business Intelligence Consultant at Xello. He has a master’s degree in BI and Data Warehousing and has worked with Microsoft Power BI and its data modelling capabilities since its original release. Hunter has extensive experience delivering data analytics and BI solutions for Tier 1 and SMB across multiple industries (Finance, Retail, Sales, Manufacturing, Government, Utility, Telecommunications) and helping businesses leverage better reporting.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Level 8, 607 Bourke Street